Jump directly to our Complete FAQ
Introduction from our lead designer:
Hello! My name if Colin Fraser, I'm the lead designer for LuckyMarble /
i3dthemes. We've grouped the FAQ's into 9 sections, the menu being
accessible from the top, bottom and right on this and all FAQ pages. As
we do cover quite a bit of info in our FAQ's we've attempted to keep the
questions as organized as possible. You may or may not find the answers
to your questions. If you do not find an answer to your question, please
www.luckymarble.com/members. Login, and submit your question through
the 'My Support Center' on your members page. We do try to keep our
FAQ's up to date, and your question may be the next FAQ we add to that
I would like to share with you the 3 criteria our team has built into
your website template:
- WOW factor. We want your
website to LOOK like a $1000 (hopefully more :)
- We only produce GREAT looking websites, utilizing current
- We design all our templates and graphics 'in house'
- The people who design the templates, are the same people who
support it, modify it, and boast about it!
- SEO. Search Engine Optimization.
- We have expert knowledge of current Search Engine
- Templates are designed from the ground up for SEO
- Key elements included in the template page build, to help
you better optimize your web site and web page
- META tags (title, description, keywords)
- Page Title
- Text Links
- W3C standards validated (with the exception of flash code
which will not validate)
- EASE of EDITING: Lot's of
WOW, little software.
- We really want to provide a High End websites, that really
stand out. To provide such a website presents the challenge of
adding the WOW, bells and whistles, while maintaining some ease
of use. We've done just that.
- Software required, a standard HTML editor such as Microsoft
FrontPage is really all you need.
- Edit the information in the Flashy bits**, with FrontPage
2003, Notepad or any text editor
- Step by Step video instructions provided for any element of
your website that is not a standard FrontPage component
** You can edit the information in the flash header using a
standard text editor or FrontPage. You may need an image editor if
you plan on replacing the default images. You would only need to
resize the replacement images, and save them in a NON-PROGRESSIVE
JPG format. If you wish to modify the font type, character set, font
color etc in the flash header, you would need Macromedia Flash
MX/2004 8 **
Newbie's and Pro's alike!
I think it's important for me to talk with you about reviewing the
at least using the FAQ's (right) to help answer any questions you may have about
your website template. Everyone has various skills levels. Fortunately as we
progress through the years, these skills increase. Many of you could jump right
in, and figure things out for yourself, as this is after all, a standard HTML
website, with a few added features. For anything you can't immediately figure
out, we have video instructions to help walk you through it.
I will let you know right now, that we are here to help! We are proud of our
service and support!
The Complete FAQ List:
Look and Feel FAQ's
Web page FAQ's
Menu and Navigation FAQ's
Flash Header FAQs
Bonus Component FAQs
Form Page FAQs
Where can I find HELP!